Monday, June 17, 2013

PINTEREST!!!

(This is Sugar, my rescued Sulpher Crested Cockatoo. She has the vocab of a crusty old salty sailor. )
 

Kbrow tweaked my interest  and now I have lost my mind over this new internet play thing where I can make my own online clipboard/scrapbook. Man its addicting.....please share yours in the comment area so I can visit yours. :)
Here's mine, just click below!!!
Adore, want, need, wish...will make!

One other amazing gorgeous thing I wanted to share with you today..
Magnolia Pearl, just takes my breath away...dreaming of Texas.
Magnolia Pearl





5 comments:

Laura said...

i refuse to sign up for pinterest. i would never get anything done if i did. it is worse than those facebook games. hahaha!
blessings
~*~

Lisa B (Moon) said...

lol Don't I know it!!!!!

Lisa B (Moon) said...

lol Don't I know it!!!!!

kbrow said...

I knew I could get you into Pinterest! Yay!
Soooo happy you're blogging again.

Lisa B (Moon) said...

evil evil woman....that place really is like heroin. lol